Saturday, November 19, 2011

C'est l'heure des fleurs...

Flowers and more flowers! All I can think about is how to add more flowers to my projects.


I found some more of the the Malabrigo yarn in Natural 63. It is a beautiful cream color but I wanted to add some shine. Thanks to my new BFFs at Imagiknit, I was advised to add some "Garden Metalic". A lovely combination!



Cream with a Golden Zing

The result: a chunky cowl with shine and three dangling flowers on the side made from some of my left over yarn. Not sure if it's practical but it sure is original. 



Same color as the cowl

A grey blue

A dark brown and blue mix

And this is the final result:


Cowl with flowers...

I have a poncho idea next - ideally with some flowers!
Stay tuned...

















No comments:

Post a Comment