Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sous la pression

It's kind of like those knitting (or any) projects you leave in a corner, unattended and ignored. Once in a while, you take a glance and think "oh I really should finish that one!" and then go back to whatever else seemed more important at the time.

As it turns out, December was/is more important! If you have kids, you know what I'm talking about. Think presents, decorating, baking cookies, going to winter school performances... That kind of thing.

Then couple that with having your mom in town (love you mom!) and there goes any little free time for anything much! This being said, I did manage to finish up two scarves and four cowls, all Christmas presents which left little time for blogging.

So here's to you Miss Tiffanie (I need to figure out how to link to your blog - sigh*), for giving me a much needed kick in the "derriere". I am back, so to speak and will soon post some new pics and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment